Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Toy Tea Set

It's tea time!
my girl is 20 month and she's into kitchen stuff and pretend play lately, so I thought it's a good time to start looking for a nice tea set for her. I found out most of these are age +3 but I don't think I can wait that long...

My first choice, Plan Toys.

$25 bucks, reasonable, comes with everything in the picture above and suger cubes. cute!

Erzi is cute but only come with a teapot and 2 cups. and a little more expensive than Plan Toys set.


This is beautiful if we had space! the birthday cake, the colors.. everything about this is so cute!
Djeco B-day princess tea set.


Design-wise, this doesn't really appeal to me, but simple, minimal, colorful in safe recycled plastic. so why not?
Green toys tea set.


This is super cute too. Handmade tea set!
NiftyKidstuff on Etsy.


No comments: